UFC 232 Full Fight : Tonight (Sat. December 29, 2018) UFC 232 goes down live on pay-per-view (PPV) from The Forum in Inglewood, California.
Former 205-pound champion Jon “Bones” Jones makes his highly-anticipated return. He’ll face Alexander Gustafsson in the long-awaited rematch from their initial bout back in 2013. Also, in the co-main event of the evening, UFC women’s featherweight champion Cris Cyborg will make a historic title defense.
She’ll be facing women’s 135-pound champion Amanda Nunes, who is attempting to become the first-ever female dual-weight champion in UFC history. The UFC has compiled an excellent fight card for their final event of 2018. Check out the full fight card, start time, and information on how to watch below:
Main Card (PPV, 10 P.M. ET):
- Light heavyweight: Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson **for UFC light heavyweight championship**
- Featherweight: (C) Cris Cyborg vs. Amanda Nunes
- Welterweight: Carlos Condit vs. Michael Chiesa
- Light heavyweight: Ilir Latifi vs. Corey Anderson
- Featherweight: Chad Mendes vs. Alexander Volkanovski
Preliminary Card (FS1, 8 P.M. ET):
- Heavyweight: Andrei Arlovski vs. Walt Harris
- Featherweight: Cat Zingano vs. Megan Anderson
- Bantamweight: Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Petr Yan
- Lightweight: B.J. Penn vs. Ryan Hall
UFC Fight Pass Exclusive Prelims (6 P.M. ET):
- Bantamweight: Andre Ewell vs. Nathanial Wood
- Middleweight: Uriah Hall vs. Bevon Lewis
- Welterweight: Curtis Millender vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
- Bantamweight: Brian Kelleher vs. Montel Jackson
Before their UFC 232 rematch, watch the thrilling first clash between Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 165.
Barring some additional circus nonsense, we do believe that on December 29th there will be a UFC light heavyweight championship rematch between Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson. Their first encounter occurred five years ago at UFC 165, and it was an all-time classic.
This was undoubtedly the toughest fight of Jones’ career, with Gustafsson even taking Jones down briefly, outstriking him for large stretches of the bout, but Jones dug deep and defended his title with a controversial unanimous decision. You can watch the full fight video at the top of the page, and score it (or re-score it) for yourself. Really the most important round to score is round 4, which proved to be the turning point of the contest.
UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2 takes place at The Forum in Inglewood, California this Saturday night. We think. There’s still time for it to be moved to Acapulco over another drug test incident.